Fullers Row was built sometime prior to 1870 and one source indicates it was built in 1843. It appears
that the row has two front facades with cornice work on both sides, and the possibility exists that this is
because it was once actually two rows of houses and may have a rare Triple Party Wall
North Side
South Side
An example of the plaster work